All Laurea University of Applied Sciences Bachelor’s and Master’s graduates are Laurea alumni. Welcome to join alumni network!
As an alumnus or alumna of Laurea, you are still a member of the Laurea community and an important professional partner for us. You can benefit from our diverse range of alumni services. You will receive up-to-date information about our continuing and professional education opportunities, get to network at alumni events, and you can share your career experience and skills with students as an alumni lecturer.
Membership of the alumni network is free of charge and you choose how you participate in activities. The latest alumni news and information about events and training are sent to you in the Alumni Review newsletter. Join the alumni register!
Services for Laurea alumni
• If you finished your degree in target time, you can study at Laurea Open University of Applied Sciences without charge for one year after your graduation. (More information in the course registration form)
• JobTeaser Career Center is still available to you
• Library services are still available to you
• By joining the lecturer database, you may have opportunities to give one-off lectures as part of study units
• Learn about further training opportunities
• Get invitations to alumni and stakeholder events
• Through Laurea alumni groups, you have opportunities to participate in the development of teaching, professional life services and alumni activities
• You have the opportunity to hire a trainee or an employee
• You can offer the student a topic for their thesis or utilise the competence of Laurea students to develop your operation through a cooperation project
Network with other Laurea alumni on Facebook and LinkedIn!
Please contact us if you have any questions or thoughts about alumni activities. Our alumni services team can be contacted by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.