ABC Learning Design at Laurea
- ABC Learning Design homepage
- ABC went online and this is how we did it
- Beetham, H. & Sharpe, R. 2020. Rethinking for a Digital Age. Principles and practices of design. Third Edition
- Beetham, H. & Sharpe, R. 2013. Rethinking for a Digital Age. Designing for 21st Century Learning. Second Edition
- Ghislandi, P. M. M., & Raffaghelli, J. E. (2015). Forward-oriented designing for learning as a means to achieve educational quality. British Journal of Educational Technology, 46(2), 280–299.
- Laurillard, D., Kennedy, E., Charlton, P., Wild, J. & Dimakopoulos, D. 2018. Using technology to develop teachers as designers of TEL: Evaluating the learning designer. British Journal of Educational Technology Vol 49 No 6. pp.1044–1058
- Marstio, T. 2020. Adopting a pedagogical renewal boosted by a new LMS – Learning process re-design due to COVID-19. Laurea Journal.
- Marstio T. 2019. Re-Thinking Pedagogy for Online Learning - Experiences of Developing Teachers' Design Practice. L. Gómez Chova A. (Ed)., ICERI2019 Proceedings., International Academy of Technology, Education and Development.