Laurea user accounts
New Student - activate new user account before starting your studies
Activating your Laurea user account
Laurea user accounts are activated using Finnish Bank user IDs.
- If you have a personal Finnish Bank user ID, you can activate your user account following the numbered steps below.
- If you don't have a Finnish Bank user ID, see 'Activation with one time password' below.
Account activation steps
- Go to https://my.laurea.fi
- Select “I'm a new user and I want to activate my user account: Continue here”
- Select your bank and log in with your bank ID
- Check that your personal information is correct
- Read Laurea's IT network and systems usage policy
- Accept usage policy by marking "I accept the Laurea IT network and systems usage policy" -check box
- Read password guidelines carefully
- Write a new password and repeat it
- Take note of your username and password, you will need them throughout your studies as the login information.
- Click "Activate account" -button
- When the activation is complete you will be redirected to your information page.
- When logging in to Laurea’s services, provide username with @laurea.fi. For example email@example.com
- Exception: when logging in to https://my.laurea.fi, provide the username without @laurea.fi. For example 2901234
- Your e-mail address is in the form of firstname.lastname@example.org.
Activation with one time password
If you don't have a Finnish bank ID, you need to activate your account with a one-time password. You can get a one-time password by contacting student affairs office.
Note! Print, read and sign user policy to pick up your user information from student office, or follow instructions given to you by e-mail.
Student Affairs Offices
The Student Affairs Offices serve the students on all Laurea Campuses.
Read more about student affairs offices
ServiceDesk support service provided by the IT-services of Laurea University of Applied Sciences helps with IT-related problems.
Read more about ServiceDesk
For new students
Welcome to Laurea University of Applied Sciences! On this page we have gathered some information which will help you get oriented to your studies.
Checklist for new students
If your are offered a study place, you need to confirm it in time to keep it. You also need to separately register as present or absent.