Laurea user accounts
New Student - activate new user account before first study period
Activating your Laurea user account
Laurea user accounts are activated using Finnish Bank user IDs.
- If you have a personal Finnish Bank user ID, you can activate your user account following the numbered steps below.
- If you don't have a Finnish Bank user ID, see 'Activation with one time password' below.
- Open address https://my.laurea.fi
- Check that your personal information is correct
- Read Laurea's IT network and systems usage policy
- Accept usage policy by marking "I accept the Laurea IT network and systems usage policy" -check box
- Read password guidelines carefully
- Write new password and repeat it
- Take note of your login code (number sequence) and password, you will need them throughout your studies as the login code is your Laurea user account and your student number.
- Click "Activate account" -button
When the activation is complete you will be redirected to your information page. Remember your user account/student number and test your login by signing in to MyLaurea again.
Activation with one time password
If you don't have a Finnish bank user ID, you need to activate your account with a one time password. You can get a one time password from a student affairs office or by e-mail from firstname.lastname@example.org. Note! Print, read and sign user policy to pick up your user information from student office, or follow instructions given to you by e-mail.
Student Affairs Offices
The Student Affairs Offices serve the students on all Laurea campuses.
Read more about student affairs offices
ServiceDesk support service provided by the IT-services of Laurea University of Applied Sciences helps with IT-related problems.
Read more about ServiceDesk
For new students
Welcome to Laurea University of Applied Sciences! On this page we have gathered some information which will help you get oriented to your studies.
Confirm your study place
If your are offered a study place, you need to confirm it in time to keep it. You also need to seperately register as present or absent.