MOTIVE - Monialainen tiimiyrittäjyysverkosto
The project aims at increasing the motivation and commitment of young students in their studies. Team-based learning is used as a tool of increasing students' participation. The project will increase entrepreneurship skills as well as other key skills required in the working life.
- Implementation date1/1/2016 - 12/31/2018
- FunderESR 2014-2020
- Research areaEntrepreneurship
- Project typeKansallinen TKI
The goals of the project are to:
- Look for new methods to support new or recent young graduates in their transition to employment,
- Develop pedagogy and learning environments that boost entrepreneurial skills and other key competences for
- Enhance cooperation between organisations at the interface of school and working life, and
- At the same time create inter-organisational cooperation methods and structures enabling flexible transitions for young people.
The ultimate goal of the project is to provide new employment possibilities for the young in Hyvinkää-Riihimäki region as well as to enable flexible and fluent transitions for the young within and between organisations regardless of the situation or formal status of the person in question.
Together the project partners form a network that reaches the majority of young people in the Hyvinkää-Riihimäki region. Among the partners, Hyria foundation (prev. Hyvinkään-Riihimäen Seudun Ammattikoulutussäätiö, HRAKS) carries out, among other things, workshop activities for young people and outreach youth work while educational institutions Hyria education Ltd and Laurea University of Applied Sciences Ltd represent vocational education at upper secondary level and higher education in the network.