Basics of Digital Service
Learn to define digital service and key service concepts and describe the key factors of digitalization of organizations!
This is an online course.
- Hakuaika: 20.2.-5.3.2023
- Ajoitus: 13.3.-21.5.2023
- Laajuus: 2 op
- Sijainti: Online
- Hinta: 0 €
This course is a great way to learn fundamental skills of a modern way of deploying and delivering Digital Services by embracing Agile and DevOps practices.
After this course you’re able to
- Define digital service and service key concepts
- Describe the key factors and principles of digitalization of organizations and adoptions of new technologies.
- Define and discuss the key concepts, DevOps vocabulary
- Understand DevOps principles and practices
- Discuss the basics of Agile and software development concept
Introduction to Contents
01 Digital Service
02 DevOps Essential
- Tutorial Videos & slides
- Learning tasks for the skills assessments
- 1: Everything you want to know about Agile by Jamie Lynn Cooke, chapter 1 to 5
- 2: DevOps for Dummies by Emily Freeman, chapter 1- 2
Student's use of time and load
Reading E- books + Articles+Extra material= 25h
Watching Videos= 20h
Quizzes = 2h
Total = 45 hours
You might also be interested in
AMKosaaja Fundamentals of Subscription Economy and SaaS
In this course you will learn about Subscription Economy, its implications and digital marketing.
AMKosaaja Introduction to Data Economy
Learn the basics of using data in decision making and developing businesses!