Internet Business Models
Do you want to learn more about internet business models? This course is for you!
This free online course (MOOC - Massive open online course) is built in online platform and you can complete it according to your own schedule.
- Target audience: Anyone interested about the topic
- Application period: 24.11.2023-30.6.2024
- Date: 1.1.-31.7.2024
- Scope: 5 ECTS
- Location: Online
- Price: Free (0€)
This is a MOOC type course. You can complete the course according to your own schedule. The course includes assignments that you must do to complete the course and the assingments must do by end of the course.
Skills you will gain
- describe differences between virtual world and physical world
- identify business opportunities in the internet and networks
- apply an understanding of the internet society to build new markets
- combine business and information technology knowledge
- utilize opportunities of digitalization for business
The course is a hop on hop off course. In the beginning all registered are encouraged and prompted to visit the online learning platform. The teacher might be sending emails to students, whom he has not yet seen on the platform. After this the students can study at their own pace. Towards the end, the teacher will encourage students to get everything done in time.
This course will start on 1.1.2024 and will end 30.6.2024. Note if you do assignment for grade 4 to 5, you need to submit that 15 days earlier to allow time for peer reviews.
- The course language is English
- There are no teaching
- The course consists of 8 chapters and each chapter contains a quiz
5 credits = 135 hours of work