Fundamentals of Digital Marketing
In this course, you will complete a digital marketing certification and get familiar with the key principles of digital marketing and its tools.
This free online course (MOOC - Massive open online course) is built on an online platform and you can complete it according to your own schedule.
- Hakuaika: 24.11.2023-23.5.2024
- Ajoitus: 1.12.2023-30.6.2024
- Laajuus: 2 ECTS
- Sijainti: Online
- Hinta: Free (0€)
About this course
Digital marketing knowledge and tools are essential in todays business. In this study unit, you will complete a digital marketing certification and get familiar with the key principles of digital marketing and its tools. The study unit is fully online so you can adjust the workload based on your schedule.
Canvas learning environment will open at the start of the course. Students will complete a part of the course on Google's Digital Garage service.
This is a two credit course that means 54 hours of student work.
Skills you will gain
- analyze current trends in digital services
- plan how to use digital sales channels
- use digital tools to support marketing
- The course will start 1.12.2023 and it ends 30.6.2024
- The Canvas learning environment will open at the beginning of the course
- The course doesn't include contact teaching.
The course will evaluate scale pass or fail.
If you have questions about course's content ect. you can contact Laurea Mooc-team (firstname.lastname@example.org).