Helsinki-Uusimaa – Kestävä ja digitaalinen yrittäjyysalue 2021-2022
The Helsinki-Uusimaa Region was selected European Entrepreneurial Region (EER) 2021–2022. The goal of the EER year was to support green and digital entrepreneurship, to help deliver on climate neutrality of Helsinki-Uusimaa by 2035 and to recover from the crisis caused by the COVID-19 pandemic. The project piloted micro-credentials to support small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) to develop new products and services, especially from the perspective of digitalization and the green economy, as well as the ability to participate in green public procurement planning and tendering processes. In addition, campus incubator operations were developed, and opportunities were provided for SMEs to network and find solutions in the form of a digital and international student challenge competition 10 Days 100 Challenges.
- Implementation date9/1/2021 - 8/31/2023
- FunderEAKR 2014-2020
- Research programmeService Business and Circular Economy
- Project typeKansallinen TKI
- ThemesDigitalisation and information management in society, Pedagogy and cocreation, Entrepreneurship
- Project managerKaisla Saastamoinen