Project Management and Communication
Learn to run and manage projects and communicate successfully!
- Target audience: Anyone interested in running succesful projects
- Application period: 25.05.2020 - 31.07.2020
- Date: 17.08.2020 - 31.12.2020
- Scope: 5 ECTs
- Location: Laurea Leppävaara
- Price: 75€
The student is able to
- plan, implement and evaluate a practical project in multidisciplinary cooperation
- work in an appropriate way in multicultural organisations and networks
- acquire and use information to support development, and use ICT tools
- communicate appropriately and in a goal-oriented way in the communication and documenting situations required by the project
Materials and literature
Teaching and study materials in Optima
Dawson, C. 2009. Projects in computing and information systems. 2nd edition. Harlow: Addison-Wesley.
Lock, D. 2013. Naked Project Management: the bare facts. Gower. (Available in ebrary).
Ojasalo, K., Moilanen, T. & Ritalahti, J. 2009. Research-oriented approach. Partially translated from: Kehittämistyön menetelmät – Uudenlaista osaamista liiketoimintaan. Helsinki: WSOY.
04.09.2020 12.30 - 15.00
22.10.2020 16.00 - 18.30
23.10.2020 12.30 - 15.00
05.12.2020 09.00 - 11.30