Familize yourself with the topic of preparedness.
- Target audience: Before enrolling to this study unit, you should have adequate competence level of safety, security and risk management, which you can acquire for example by completing study unit Business Continuity 5 credits or Basics of Corporate Safety, Security and Risk Management 10 credits
- Application period: 4. - 31.12.2019
- Date: 15.1. - 11.5.2020
- Scope: 5 cr
- Location: Leppävaara
- Price: 75 €
Study unit's learning outcomes
The student is able to:
- define fundamental organisations’ and society’s preparedness compliance requirements, best practices and apply those
- define society’s preparedness operators and their roles
- plan, assess and develop emergency preparedness and create related procedures and guidelines
Grading is between 0 - 5.
Read the evaluation criteria at ops.laurea.fi.
Classes are held at Laurea Leppävaara.
Wed 15 Jan 2020 09:15–11:45 (room 241)
Wed 29 Jan 2020 09:15–11:45 (room 182)
Thu 13 Feb 2020 12:45–15:15 (room 182)
Mon 02 Mar 2020 09:15–11:45 (auditorium Tuomo; for English and Finnish speaking students)
Mon 23 Mar 2020 12:45–15:15 (room 182)
Mon 20 Apr 2020 12:45–15:15 (room 241)
Mon 11 May 2020 12:45–15:15 (group learning assigment presentations; room 253; for English and Finnish speaking students)
Deadline for the portfolio is 15.5.
Changes to the schedule are possible.