Are you looking for support?
We offer guidance and support to meet your individual needs.
Zoom support offers help and guidance for any study related questions you might have. We will help you solving a problem, whether it is related to time management, challenges with distance learning, stress management or any other reason.
You can join a session with your first name or a nickname, video or no video. Laurea’s staff members are hosting the Zoom sessions (get to know us on Student’s intranet). If you wish, you can move to a breakout room to talk privately with a host. You can join a Zoom session at any point when a session is running by using the link or mobile code below.
- Click here to join on Mondays 11am till 1pm (Meeting ID: 662 9984 9486, Passcode: 081503)
- Click here to join on Wednesdays 11am till 1pm (Meeting ID: 617 7706 3636, Passcode: 412339)
- Click here to join on Wednesday 3pm till 5pm (Meeting ID: 674 5584 6892, Passcode: 173869)
- Click here to join on Fridays 11am till 1pm (Meeting ID: 696 1586 4783, Passcode: 148583)
If you want to, you can fill an anonymous CREAR questionnaire. By answering questions on CREAR you will acquire information that will give you guidance on which aspects of study well-being you could discuss about.
Join a PSP workshop to make sure your PSP is up to date. You will have time to update your own PSP during the one-hour workshop. You can attend a workshop with an example PSP of your own degree programme. However, studying in a specific degree programme is not a requirement for attending any of the workshops. The principle of a PSP is the same in all degree programmes.
Workshops in English:
- Wednesday April 28th at 15-16: The examples used come from Nursing and Social Services Degree Programmes
- Friday April 23rd at 9-10: Examples from other degree programmes
You do not need to register for the workshops – welcome to meet us on Zoom!
Join a PSP workshop session (meeting ID 646 6928 4768)
We also offer study together peer study groups, wellness walks and other services and activities to support students’ wellbeing. More information on these can be found on student’s intranet or by joining a Zoom support session. To find out more about Laurea’s wellbeing services, go to student’s intranet.
You can always book an appointment with your tutor teacher too or agree on appointment with Special Need Teacher or Study Support Teacher. The services of Counselling Psychologist are also available for you. The links lead to the student intranet.
If you wish, we can contact you.