Learn to identify critical business operations and their needs for business continuity.
- Application period: 30.03.2021-23.05.2021
- Date: 01.05.2021-31.08.2021
- Scope: 5 ECTS
- Location: Online
- Price: 75 €
The course is organized with one contact day and otherwise virtually on Canvas learning platform.
Canvas learning platform opens 19.5.2021.
Contact day at Laurea Leppävaara campus on Tuesday 1.6.2021.
- In case Covid-19 pandemic enables the contact day
- In case Covid-19 pandemic continues with social distancing the study plan will be updated.
Online exam dates and Team assignment (teams of 3 students) return dates will be specified in Canvas.
The student is able to
- define business continuity compliance requirements, best practices and apply those
- identify critical business operations and their needs for business continuity
- assess and manage business continuity risks
- plan, assess and develop business continuity
5 ECTS = approximately 133,5 h work
Materials in Canvas learning platform.
The course will be evaluated on a scale of 1 to 5 / fail.