Digital Service Business and Marketing
Learn more about digital service business and marketing!
- Application period: 09.06.2021-18.08.2021
- Date: 01.09.2021-31.12.2021
- Scope: 10 ECTS
- Location: Online course
- Price: 150 €
This is an online course, no physical presence in the campus required. Canvas learning platform is in use.
The course is fully online so you can adjust the workload based on your schedule. The schedule of the course and deadlines are in Canvas which will be open by the beginning of the course.
The student is able to
- analyze current trends in digital services
- develop digital service processes
- manage the digital customer experience
- market digital services
- plan how to use digital sales channels
- use digital tools to support marketing
- apply regulations of digital business
Digital marketing knowledge and tools are essential in today's business. In this course you’ll go though different certifications and you’ll get familiar with the key principles of digital marketing and its tools.
See in Canvas when open. There are about 6 submission deadlines.
10 ECTS = 270 hours of work
- Kotler, Kartajaya, Setiawan (2016): Marketing 4.0.
The course is evaluated in a scale 1 - 5 /fail.
Assessment details are given in Canvas.
- The grade is based on points collected from the assignments.