3UAS libraries are open – this is how you can prepare for possible restrictions
Libraries are open for the time being. Self-service libraries are open in the mornings and evenings, customer service is available during the daytime at the library. Libraries also provide service online. Normal loan periods and overdue fines are in use.
At the moment, we don’t know how regional corona restrictions will affect library opening hours and services. Be prepared and keep your library affairs on track with these tips.
- Check your loans on Finna.
- Return loans you no longer need and renew the loans you want to keep
- If you know you will need books this spring, borrow them early
- You can return and loan books in all 3UAS libraries. Check the 3UAS library map for your closest library.
If you can’t visit the library to return books
- Ask someone else to return them on your behalf
- You can also mail books to any 3UAS library.
When in doubt, don’t hesitate to contact the library. Let’s find a solution together.