Multicultural and Multidisciplinary Professional Competences
In this study module students will be able to gain expertise on different innovative solutions and best practices aimed to promote multicultural and multidisciplinary professional competences.
- Kohderyhmä: persons interested in multiculturality and multidisciplinary working
- Hakuaika: 25.05.2020-13.09.2020
- Ajoitus: 21.09.2020-31.12.2020
- Laajuus: 5 cr
- Sijainti: Online
- Hinta: 75 €
The student is able to
- acknowledge his/her cultural and professional knowledge and skills in the multicultural and multidisciplinary issues
- gain more cultural know-how and competence in studying and working in internationalenvironments and society
- evaluate his/her own value bases from the multicultural and multidisciplinary point of view
- recognise the significance of his/her professional competences in relation to global interactions and sustainable development
In this course, students will gain expertise on different innovative solutions and best practices aimed to promote multicultural and multidisciplinary professional competences. Students will be able to recognize the impact of globalization on holistic wellbeing and to increase their awareness of ethical knowledge, values and professional competences. Students are also able to recognize and apply different multidisciplinary ways, such as Multisensory Space method, in promoting their professional competences.
This course will take place online, using zoom and padlet. For the final written assignment, students can choose a topic that specifically interests them. The course environment is Optima.
Course materials are provided during the course.
The lectures are held online at Zoom:
21.09.2020 08.30 - 11.45
24.09.2020 08.30 - 11.45
08.10.2020 08.30 - 11.45
11.11.2020 08.30 - 11.45
17.11.2020 12.30 - 15.45
26.11.2020 12.30 - 15.45
04.12.2020 08.30 - 11.45
10.12.2020 08.30 - 11.45
Changes to the schedule are possible.
There are 15 seats for open UAS students.