Digital Service Business and Marketing
Learn to analyze current trends in digital services, develop digital service processes and manage the digital customer experience.
Apply to this course if you are entrepreneurial and want to gain your project management skills.
- Kohderyhmä: Persons with entrepreneurial and project management skills
- Hakuaika: 25.05.2020 - 09.08.2020
- Ajoitus: 01.08.2020 - 31.12.2020
- Laajuus: 10 ECTS
- Sijainti: Online and at Leppävaara campus
- Hinta: 150 €
There are two parts in this course:
- common, individual ONLINE studies related to digital sales & marketing on Laurea's Canvas-learning management system.
- customer development PROJECT done in teams in Laurea Leppävaara Digital Living Lab. Students will be teamed up and they can select customer or R&D project from the list or suggest their own one (e.g. related to entrepreneurship).
For project studies, the group work is real-life digital development project for Laurea's customers & partners. Also, student entrepreneurship can be supported if student wants to advance business idea (e.g. ecommerce as sales agent for external company). We aim to develop Laurea-level digital capabilities and agile way of working as well.
The student is able to
- analyze current trends in digital services
- develop digital service processes
- manage the digital customer experience
- market digital services
- plan how to use digital sales channels
- use digital tools to support marketing
- apply regulations of digital business
Online studies for basic concepts and tools:
- digital marketing, digital sales, content marketing, marketing analytics, social CRM
Digital business development project for customers:
- agile project management, team work, digital services, website, ecommerce, digital marketing channels
- Online studies can be accomplished on given timebox freely.
- Customer projects coaching is available weekly at Leppävaara -campus on Digital Living Lab. Project coaching is available between August 31, 2020 and October 19, 2020 at 15-17.
- Online support is available at Trello -platform.
Literature and materials
- Material bank & instructions are online at www.digitallivinglab.com.
- We will use Trello.com as an agile project collaboration tool.
- Purpose of Online studies is to get students familiar with key concepts.
- Purpose of Customer project is to get students familiar with the practical work done in companies and develop their working life competencies. Both of these are planned to increase the skills in demand by companies and hence employability of Laurea graduates.