Digital Service Business and Marketing
Learn to analyze current trends in digital services, develop digital service processes and manage the digital customer experience.
- Kohderyhmä: Anyone interested digital service business and marketing
- Hakuaika: 25.05.2020 - 02.08.2020
- Ajoitus: 07.09.2020 - 15.11.2020
- Laajuus: 10 ECTS
- Sijainti: Online
- Hinta: 150 €
Digital marketing knowledge and tools are essential in todays business. In this study units you’ll go though different certifications and you’ll get familiar with the key principles of digital marketing and its tools. The study unit is fully online so you can adjust the workload based on your schedule.
Optima will be open by the beginning of the study unit.
The student is able to
- analyze current trends in digital services
- develop digital service processes
- manage the digital customer experience
- market digital services
- plan how to use digital sales channels
- use digital tools to support marketing
- apply regulations of digital business
No physical presence in the campus required. Schedule is in Optima. Deadlines applied. Late or partial submissions may yield points according to supervisor's discretion.
There are about 6 submission deadlines
Literature and materials
- Kotler, Kartajaya, Setiawan. 2016. Marketing 4.0. Available as an ebook at Laurea Finna library.
Assessment details are given in Optima.
The grade is based on points collected from the assignments. The final grade is calculated as follows: