Laurea-ammattikorkekoulu järjestää Eettisen johtamisen kansainvälisen symposiumin 4.-5.10.2018
ETHICAL LEADERSHIP AND MANAGEMENT -FORUM
THURSDAY, OCTOBER 4th, 2018
9.00-9.10 Opening words
• Vice-President Kyösti Väkeväinen, Laurea University of Applied Sciences.
• Chair Principal lecturer, Teija-Kaisa Aholaakko, Laurea University of Applied Sciences
9.10-10.00 Ethical leadership: reflections from the Ethics of Care perspective, Dr. Joke Lemiengre, University College Leuven-Limburg, Belgium
10.00-10.20 Coffee break
10.20-11.30 Ethics of Corporate Social Responsibility
M.Sc. (Econ.), Doctoral Candidate Marja Svanberg, Department of Management Studies in the Organization and Management Discipline, Aalto University, Finland
11.30-11.45 Information about workshops
12.45-14.00 Workshops hosted by master students and professionals
• WS 1 Ethical leadership: reflections from the Ethics of Care perspective: Dr. Joke Lemiengre, UCLL
• WS 2 Ethical dimensions of research and development: Senior Lecturer Sari Sarlio-Siintola, Laurea UAS
• WS 3 Ethics of Corporate Social Responsibility: M.Sc.
Marja Svanberg, Aalto University
• WS 4 : Leadership of diversity: M.Sc (Educ.), Certificated Couch and Work Supervisor Taina Laivola, Laurea UAS
14.00-14.30 Coffee Break
The workshops mentioned above will be repeated. Workshops as above.
FRIDAY, OCTOBER 5TH, 2018
9.00-9.10 Opening words
• Chair Principal Lecturer, Jorma Jokela. Laurea University of Applied Sciences
9.10-10.15 Healthcare technology and bioethics. PhD. Heikki Saxén Faculty of Medicine and Life Sciences, University of Tampere, Finnish Institute of Bioethics, Finland.
10.15-10.45 Coffee break
10.45-12.00 Access to healthcare for undocumented migrants in Finland
- experiences from Global Clinic, coordinator Meri Korniloff, Physicians for Social Responsibility and Raili Bäckström, RN, Master in Health Sciences volunteer in Global Clinic.
12.00-12.15 Information about workshops
13.00-14.15 Workshops hosted by master students and professionals
• WS 1 Ethical Issues in Virtual World: Dr. J. Tuomas Harviainen, PhD, MBA. Professor of Information Studies and Interactive Media, University of Tampere, Finland
• WS 2 Leadership in Multicultural Work Community – Tools for Empowerment: Senior Lecturer Tiina Wikström, Laurea UAS
• WS 3 Patient with irregular immigration status - investigating the case:. Global Clinic
• WS 4 Healthcare technology and bioethics, PhD. Heikki Saxén Faculty of Medicine and Life Sciences, University of Tampere, Finnish Institute of Bioethics, Finland.
14.15-14.45 Coffee Break
The workshops mentioned above will be repeated Workshops as above.