(FULL) Mental Health and Wellbeing Promotion with Multicultural Clients
Learn more about mental health and wellbeing promotion in multicultural context.
This course is full but you can still enroll for the waiting list.
- Application period: 09.06.2021-18.10.2021
- Date: 01.11.2021-13.12.2021
- Scope: 5 ECTS
- Location: Verkkokurssi
- Price: 75 €
This course is organized virtually in Zoom and Canvas learning platform.
Conversation Cafe Work Shop Day (obligation to participate):
The student is able to
- understand the basic principles of mental health and wellbeing
- broadly perceive different local and global factors that affect the mental health and wellbeing of multicultural clients
- recognize the mental health and wellness needs of different multicultural client groups in different life situations
- identify and acknowledge different local and global programs, creative methods and best practices that promote multicultural clients’ wellbeing now and in the future
1 ECTS = approx. 27 hours of work
The material of the course is in Canvas learning platform.
The course will be evaluated on a scale of 1 to 5 / fail.