Learn to identify critical business operations and their needs for business continuity.
- Application period: 09.06.2021-29.08.2021
- Date: 16.08.2021-31.12.2021
- Scope: 5 ECTS
- Location: Laurea Leppävaara
- Price: 75 €
The course is organized with contact days and otherwise virtually on Canvas learning platform.
The student is able to
- define business continuity compliance requirements, best practices and apply those
- identify critical business operations and their needs for business continuity
- assess and manage business continuity risks
- plan, assess and develop business continuity
5 ECTS = approximately 133,5 h work
This course will give you insight on:
- Risk assessment
- Identifying Critical Processes
- Business Impact Analysis
- Business Continuity
- Business Continuity Planning Process
Materials in Canvas learning platform.
The course will be evaluated on a scale of 1 to 5 / fail.