Internet Business Models
Do you want to learn more about internet business models? This course is for you!
This online MOOC (Massive Open Online Course) is built on an online platform so that you can complete it according to your own schedule. The course includes assignments that you must do to complete the course.
- Application period: 13.12.2021-31.5.2022
- Date: 15.01.2022-30.06.2022
- Scope: 5 ECTS
- Location: Laurea Verkkokampus
- Price: Free
This is a MOOC type course. You can complete the course according to your own schedule. The course includes assignments that you must do to complete the course and the assingments must do by end of the course. The course will start on 15.1.2022 and will end 30.5.2022.
During the course, you will learn to
- describe differences between virtual world and physical world
- identify business opportunities in the internet and networks
- apply an understanding of the internet society to build new markets
- combine business and information technology knowledge
- utilize opportunities of digitalization for business
- The course language is English
- There are no teaching
- The course consists of 8 chapters and each chapter contains a quiz
5 credits = 135 hours of work
The content of the course have uploaded to teacher's web page villesaarikoski.com. Note that the actual course will be conducted on the online learning platform canvas and will contain additional elements (quizzes, places to return your assignments etc).
All material will be on the online platform. If you want a sneak peek into the course go to the home page villesaarikoski.com in each chapter you should also find a list of literature.
1-5 / Fail
- To achieve grade one, you do the quizzes.
- To achieve grade two, students also need to be active on the discussion forums.
- To achieve grade three there is a specific task, which you also need to do.
- To achieve grade four to five, students will also need to return an essay. The essay can be written in English or Finnish, although English is preferred.