Basics of Swedish
Learn basics of Swedish in this course!
- Kohderyhmä: People who want to learn basics of Swedish
- Hakuaika: 9.12.2020-4.1.2021
- Ajoitus: 18.1.- 31.7.2021
- Laajuus: 5 op
- Sijainti: Online
- Hinta: 75 €
The course will have lessons every week during the whole semester. It's aiming at basic knowledge of Swedish grammar and vocabulary to guarantee that the students will be able to speak and understand Swedish in very basic everyday situations. The target level is A1.1. in the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages.
No prerequisites required.
The student is able to
- understand the basic structures and vocabulary of Swedish
- communicate in simple situations of everyday life
- write simple texts
- understand the main points in messages and in Swedish speech spoken at a normal speed about familiar subjects
- reach the target level of A1.1 in the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages
- 18.01.2021 16.00 - 18.00
- 25.01.2021 16.00 - 18.00
- 01.02.2021 16.00 - 18.00
- 08.02.2021 16.00 - 18.00
- 15.02.2021 16.00 - 18.00
- 22.02.2021 16.00 - 18.00
- 01.03.2021 16.00 - 18.00
- 08.03.2021 16.00 - 18.00
- 22.03.2021 16.00 - 18.00
- 29.03.2021 16.00 - 18.00
- 12.04.2021 16.00 - 18.00
- 19.04.2021 16.00 - 18.00
- 26.04.2021 16.00 - 18.00
The material will be available in Canvas when the course starts.
The target level is A1.1. in the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages.
Final grade will consist of the following:
1. Two written exams
2. Oral exam at the end of the course
3. Active participation and attendance in the lessons
Required attendance: 80 % of lessons unless otherwise agreed.