How to apply - Degree Programmes in English
Welcome to Laurea! These pages contain information about applying to the Laurea University of Applied Sciences Bachelor's programmes and Master's programmes taught in English.
The next application period for degree programmes in English will take place January 9th - 23rd 2019.
The application process 2019 for degree programmes in English in a nutshell
1) Fill in the online application form ( studyinfo.fi ) during the application period (January 9th -23rd)
2) Submit required certificates (by 30th January 2019)
3) Participate in the entrance exams (in March - April) and/or submit SAT results when applicable (by 10th April 2019)
4) Wait for the results of student admission (results published in May -June)
5) Accept the offered study place (by 8th of July 2019, 3 PM)
6) Begin studies (in August)
Laurea Admissions Chat is here for you during the application period! Chat is open Mon - Fri 10am - 2pm.
If you are interested in applying for degree programmes taught in Finnish, please refer to the application instructions in Finnish.
For more details concerning filling in the application form, required certificates, entrance exams, tuition fees and other information about the applying to the degree programmes in English at Laurea, please refer to the links below. If you are currently studying in a University of Applied Sciences in Finland, you can apply to Laurea via the transfer application process.