Interlibrary services allows library users to request materials from libraries all over Finland.
Interlibrary services work in two ways:
Laurea Library customers can ask to order publications from other finnish libraries
The Laurea Library can order interlibrary loans from other finnish libraries according to the following principles:
- Loans are not provided from public libraries.
- Interlibrary loan requests can be made only for material not available in Laurea Library collections.
To make a request for interlibrary loan, please contact your library. Interlibrary loans must be returned to the same library unit they were requested.
- Interlibrary loans and article copies are free of charge for Laurea students and staff.
- Interlibrary loans and article copies for non-Laurea customers 10 € / loan or article.
- Interlibrary loans and article copies from National Repository Library are free of charge for everyone.
Other libraries can order publications from Laurea Library.
Interlibrary services are closed 23.6. - 7.8.2016.
Laurea Library gives theses and books from main collection for interlibrary loans and sends photocopies to other libraries upon request. Interlibrary loans or article copies are not sent outside Finland.
Libraries may request loans by form. The form is in Finnish.
Other questions concerning interlibrary loans to kaukopalvelu [at] laurea.fi.
- Interlibrary loans 10 € / loan
- Article copies 10 € / article
- Interlibrary loans and article copies are free of charge for University of Applied Sciences' libraries.