Improving the Effectiveness of Capabilities in EU Conflict Prevention (IECEU) and Whole of Society Conflict Prevention and Peacebuilding (WOSCAP) hold a joint final conference in Brussels on 8th November. IECEU, coordinated by Laurea University of Applied Sciences, and WOSCAP gathers 150 experts, relevant stakeholders and end-users in the field of European Union’s conflict prevention and peacebuilding.
The conference aims to present both H2020 projects research results and recommendations as well as to contribute to further debate and improvement in EU’s conflict prevention and peacebuilding interventions through sustainable, comprehensive and innovative means.
The conference will specifically focus on:
- Main aspects of conflict prevention
- Integrated approach
- Effectiveness of EU missions and operations
- Potential for pooling and sharing in CSDP
- Civil-military cooperation in CSDP
- Inclusivity, local ownership and civil society perspectives in peacebuilding.
The official conference page can be found here.