Internet Business Models
Learn to identify the role of information and data in a value creation process and many more skills!
Learn to identify the role of information and data in a value creation process. Learn skills to everyday negotiations and decision making. Learn to understand value creation in network environments and learn to work with disruptive innovations. These and many more skills are there for you to learn – join Internet Business Models now!
- Target audience: Everyone who wants to be a professional in internet business
- Application period:
- Scope: 5 credits
- Location: Online course
- Price: Free of charge
- identify the role of information and data in a value creation process e.g. the relevance of marginal cost zero and the non-rivalry of goods in creating digital services.
- apply the skill of vicarious thinking in everyday negotiations and decision making
- solve basic competition problems using the game theory framework
- able to measure the position in a network and understand the value of different positions in a network
- understand value creation in network environments
- analyze the competitive strengths of companies working in a digital environment providing digital services
- work with disruptive innovations
- the course is 5 ects (5 opintopistettä), workload being 5x27h = 135h
- the course can be studied following a recommended schedule or self-paced