Mental Health and Wellbeing Promotion with Multicultural Clients
Learn more about mental health and wellbeing promotion in multicultural context.
- Application period: 09.06.2021-18.10.2021
- Date: 01.11.2021-13.12.2021
- Scope: 5 ECTS
- Location: Laurea Verkkokampus
- Price: 75 €
This course is organized virtually in Zoom and Canvas learning platform.
Conversation Cafe Work Shop Day (obligation to participate):
The student is able to
- understand the basic principles of mental health and wellbeing
- broadly perceive different local and global factors that affect the mental health and wellbeing of multicultural clients
- recognize the mental health and wellness needs of different multicultural client groups in different life situations
- identify and acknowledge different local and global programs, creative methods and best practices that promote multicultural clients’ wellbeing now and in the future
1 ECTS = approx. 27 hours of work
The material of the course is in Canvas learning platform.
The course will be evaluated on a scale of 1 to 5 / fail.