Modelling a Digital Service
Are you interested about project management, user research and prototyping? Come along!
This course is built on an online platform and you can complete it according to your own schedule with the possibility of volunteer tutoring with the teacher (scheduled).
- Target audience: Anyone interested about the topic
- Application period: 30.11.2022-14.2.2023
- Date: 1.3.2023-30.4.2023
- Scope: 5 ECTS
- Location: Online
- Price: 75 €
The course consist of the following modules:
- Module 1: Project Management
- Module 2: User Research
- Module 3: Prototyping
- Module 4: Low-code/No-code/MS Powerapps
(optionally Figma/Axure Rp)
Skills you will gain
You will learn:
- to employ the user-centric techniques and description methods for designing and modelling a digital service
- to model digital services
- to conceptualise and produce appropriate and viable prototypes with reference to the design documents for the digital service
Fully online studies: Not dependent on place (online distance studies).
>> Complete weekly schedule will be provided to eligible and accepted students
>> Teacher will send welcome emails to students before the study unit begins
Volunteer tutoring ZOOM schedule:
Features of the course:
- This study unit is online learning with the possibility of offering online tutoring and counseling via Zoom with the teachers
- This is a professional training study unit and it requires regular weekly learning effort. The student is expected to be able to schedule his work according to the schedule of the implementation.
- 5 credits | Total 137.5 hours of student learning time | 8-10 hours per week.
In this course, we are using the following materials:
(1) Video-based tutorials
(2) Laurea Library materials Ebook: About Face 3: The essentials of interaction design by Alan Cooper, Robert Reimann, and David Cronin