Business Continuity Planning, 5 cr
Are you interested in legislation and risk identification? With this study you can develop business models for supply chain risk management.
The study is conducted online in English and it is also suitable for international students.
- Target audience: For students interested in corporate security and risk management
- Application period: 8.–14.4.2019
- Date: 02.05.–30.08.2019
- Scope: 5 cr
- Location: Online
- Price: 75€ (vat 0%)
Planned learning activities and teaching methods
On-line studies with one contact day (tbc). Team assignment can be work life related (details TBC in Optima workspace).
Location and time
On-line Optima and one contact day (4th of June, 2019, 09:00 - 15:30, Leppävaara Campus).
Assessment methods and criteria
5-1, Failed based on Optima materials and assignments; Optima on-line exam; Team assignment (details TBC in Optima workspace)
Learning outcomes of the course
The student is able to
- apply requirements set by legislation, directives and guidelines regarding business continuity and supply chain risk management
- identify critical business operations and their needs for BCP through the customer value chain
- apply risk management methods to identify, evaluate and manage operative business continuity and supply chain risks through the customer value chain
- create and develop operational models, plans and guidelines for business continuity management and supply chain risk management
Prerequisites and co-requisites
- Language: english
- Seats: 20-60
- Working environment: Optima
Bachelors's degree path studies
Laurea offers path study places only in degree programmes in Finnish.
Courses and enrolment
Students of Open University of Applied Sciences study together with degree students. Each term students can choose from a variety of interesting and useful studies.