Online service at Laurea libraries from Mon 16.3.
Laurea campuses are closed for the time being, library services are available online. Please contact your library via email or chat. Guidance in information retrieval is given online.
You will find contact information from our website.
Borrowing 1. - 18.6.2020
- Borrowing books is possible from Hyvinkää, Leppävaara, Lohja and Tikkurila campus libraries, starting from 19.5.2020 and from Porvoo campus starting from 26.5.2020. Please check instructions for borrowing from this announcement.
Returning 1. – 18.6.2020
Materials can be returned to any of the 3UAS libraries.
Hyvinkää (until 17.6.2020)
- On Wednesdays between 1pm to 3pm, please leave the books on the box outside the door and pack the books in plastic bag.
Lohja (until 17.6.2020)
- On Wednesdays between 8am to 3pm, please call (tel, 09 8868 7888) and during book pick-up on Wednesdays between 1pm to 3pm,
- On Fridays between 8am to 2pm, please call (tel. 09 8868 7888)
- Please pack the books in plastic bag.
Leppävaara (until 17.6.2020)
- from Mon-Fri between 8am to 3pm, returning box outside the main door. Also during book pick-up on Wednesdays between 1pm to 3pm, please pack the books in plastic bag.
- You can return the books borrowed from Otaniemi to Leppävaara or some other 3UAS-library
Porvoo (until 18.6.2020)
- Library premises are open 1.6. - 18.6. from Mon-Fri at 9am till 3pm
- Service hours 1.6. - 18.6. from Mon-Fri at 10am till 3pm
- Please notice, that it is not possible to stay on library premises and safety instructions and hygiene must be taken care of.
Tikkurila (until 16.6.2020)
- on Tuesdays between 9am to 3pm, please call (09) 8868 7304 / 0400 142 657. Also during book pick-up on Tuesdays between 1pm to 3pm, please pack the books in plastic bag.
- Loans can be returned via mail to: Laurea-ammattikorkeakoulu Leppävaara/aulapalvelut, Vanha maantie 9 02650 Espoo.
- Library has renewed all the loans due 2.3.2020 or later. New due date is 2.9.2020. Please contact the library if you have questions.
- Reservations cannot be made for the time being
- Please notice that you cannot collect reservations from the library. They will be deleted from the library system and customer’s information when the collection time has expired. We will not charge fees for uncollected holds at the moment.
-Library staff cannot pick the reservations and transportation between campuses is not operating now.
- Unnecessary reservations (other than those in the pickup shelf) can be independently cancelled via Laurea Finna.
Reservations from Porvoo campus library
- Order books for loan with a form
- Book tranport between campuses is not operating, so you cannot request books on loan from other Laurea campuses in Porvoo
- Reservations cannot be made via Laurea Finna.
- No charges will accrue for the time being. You can pay any previous accrued charges online, instructions for paying
Web guidance for students in searching for information
Library offers online guidance for students, please check details from student intranet Link
We cooperate with lecturers to find e-resources similar to printed materials remotely available, to enable possibilities for full-time studying, despite service limitations.You will find instructions for using e-resources from Laurea Finna:
Operations at Laurea library from August onwards, please read more from our announcement.