Online service at Laurea libraries from Mon 16.3.
With reference to Laurea’s announcement: https://laureauas.sharepoint.com/sites/linken/whatsnew/newscenter/Pages/Preparing-for-the-corona-situation-at-Laurea.aspx
Laurea campuses are closed for the time being, library services are available online. Please contact your library via email or chat. Guidance in information retrieval is given online.
Online service hours:
Mon – Thu 9 - 16
Fri 9 – 14
You will find contact information from our website: https://www.laurea.fi/en/library/contact-information-and-opening-hours-of-the-libraries/
Borrowing, returning and renewals:
- Borrowing books is not possible
- Loans cannot be returned to campus libraries
-All the loans borrowed or renewed after 2.3., due date is 2.9.2020. Please contact your campus library, if you have questions about this.
- Reservations cannot be made for the time being
- Please notice that you cannot collect reservations from the library. They will be deleted from the library system and customer’s information when the collection time has expired. We will not charge fees for uncollected holds at the moment.
-Library staff cannot pick the reservations and transportation between campuses is not operating now.
- Unnecessary reservations (other than those in the pickup shelf) can be independently cancelled via Laurea Finna.
- No charges will accrue for the time being. You can pay any previous accrued charges online: https://laurea.finna.fi/Content/paymenthelp
Web guidance for students in searching for information
Library offers online guidance for students, please check details from student intranet Link: https://laureauas.sharepoint.com/sites/linken/studysupport/library/Guidanceininformationretrieval/Pages/default.aspx
We cooperate with lecturers to find e-resources similar to printed materials remotely available, to enable possibilities for full-time studying, despite service limitations.You will find instructions for using e-resources from Laurea Finna: https://laurea.finna.fi/Content/ebookhelp
When campuses reopen, the library will inform about the policies regarding due dates, returns, reservations and other activities.