Laurea Library enables book borrowing from 19.5.2020
Borrowing books is possible from Hyvinkää, Leppävaara, Lohja and Tikkurila campus libraries, starting from 19.5.2020 and from Porvoo starting from 26.5.2020:
- From Tikkurila, pick-up of books on Tuesdays from 1 pm to 3 pm
- From Hyvinkää, Leppävaara and Lohja, pick-up of books on Wednesdays from 1 pm to 3 pm
- From Porvoo, pick-up of books from Monday to Friday between 9 am to noon.
Laurea campuses are closed, so books will be borrowed with the following arrangements:
Hyvinkää, Leppävaara, Lohja and Tikkurila
- Send e-mail to the campus library that you want to pick up the books from. You can only borrow books avalable at that campus library. The order must be placed no later than the day before the pick-up date, at 16:00. Contact information: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Give following information in the e-mail: your first and last name, library card number and book information (author, name, year of publication)
- Library staff will contact you via e-mail when the books are available for pick-up. Pick-up is possible only at agreed times.
Picking up the books:
- Books are borrowed in advance and packed in a plastic bag
- Books will be picked up from the front door of the campus against an ID card
- If you are ill, you cannot pick up the books
- Please check from Laurea Finna, that the book is avilable in Porvoo campus.
- Be prepared to collect the book from Porvoo campus, books are not transported between campuses.
- Order books for loan with a form
- The library will loan the book for you, before you come to pick it up. We will handle loan requests on Tuesdays and Fridays.
- The pick-up times for books are in Pasila on Mon-Fri at 8-15 and in Porvoo on Mon-Fri at 9-12. You can authorize someone else to pick up the book for you. You will receive an email with more detailed instructions on collecting the book.
The borrowing arrangements have been designed with the safety of customers and staff in mind.