At the multidisciplinary campus in Hyvinkää you can study among nearly 1000 students to be a Bachelor of Health Care, a Bachelor of Social Services, or a Bachelor of Business Administration. In addition, we offer various opportunities for further training.
How to get there
The campus is located near the centre of Hyvinkää. The walk from the railway station is less than ten minutes.
The campus’ own parking space is limited on the Uudenmaankatu side and behind the campus on Helenenkatu. A permit is required for parking in the staff parking spaces.
Degree Programme in Business Management
At the Hyvinkää campus, you will begin your business studies with project work. In the first 1–2 years you and your team will study by working together with companies and organisations. After this, you can select your study path either for studies in legal skills or project management (P2P) or plan your own combination for yourself out of these options.
Degree Programme in Social Services
At the Hyvinkää campus, there is a special focus on early education and prevention of marginalisation in areas of focus for mental health, crisis, and substance abuse work and child welfare. Qualification as a kindergarten teacher can be attained by completing studies in early education and socio-education.
Degree Programme in Nursing
At the Hyvinkää campus, you can deepen your skills in nursing in one of the following areas:
• emergency and internal medicine-surgical nursing
• mental health, crisis and substance abuse work
• perioperative nursing
In a simulated hospital, you will practice many types of treatment procedures with the help of a patient simulator - for instance, resuscitation or care of a disabled patient. In addition, you will get a chance to develop nursing work and its processes by taking part in projects of a collaborative partner.
Learning environments on campus
Hyvinkää campus is a campus of innovative learning environments:
• The simulated hospital utilises the newest wireless simulator technology for teaching patient care and in the multidisciplinary research and development projects of the treatment processes. The wireless patient simulator, including imaging equipment, travels effortlessly to care communities for the training of various teams.
• The modelling and simulation laboratory is used for studying and developing the processes and service chains of private and public services, customer orientation, and cost-effectiveness.
• The P2P (Peer to Peer) learning environment at Laurea Hyvinkää is a modern and international learning environment for business studies in which students, instructors, and experts from various professions work together in corporate development projects. Learning takes place through practical work.
• In the InnoVilla learning and development environment for developing entrepreneurial skills, it is possible to develop one's own business idea or existing company together with a multidisciplinary network of experts.