Corporate Social Responsibility
Familiarize yourself with responsibilities of businesses.
- Kohderyhmä: Anyone interested in corporate social responsibility
- Hakuaika: 25.05.2020 - 02.08.2020
- Ajoitus: 31.8.-18.12.2020
- Laajuus: 5 op
- Sijainti: Verkko
- Hinta: 75 €
This study unit is in English and it will be conducted online. There are now contact lessons and you will work online both individually and in teams, and actively participate in online discussions and carry out assignments
You will write the diary during the whole study unit i.e. starting from the very first week. You will be required to write reports individually and in teams. Please note that all reports are submitted automatically to Urkund for plagiarism detection. You are required to compile all your contributions to any discussions in the individual learning diary.
The student is able to
- analyze environmental, social and economic responsibilities in service business
- develop sustainable practises in organisations
The study unit will be evaluated based on your individual assignments, active discussion on each topic, team report and learning diary.
- Our Earth, individual work, Pass/Fail
- Social Responsibility, individual work, Pass/Fail
- Economic Responsibility, individual work, Pass/Fail
- CSR Report, team work (40%), grade 1-5
- Learning diary, individual work (60%), grade 1-5
Your individual assignments will be taken into consideration when calculating your final grade. All individual assignments (1-3) must be completed before you are assigned to a team for the CSR report (4).
All these parts must be completed before the final grade is given. The final grade is lowered by at least 0.5 if any work is submitted late. Please note that active discussion is required during the discussion weeks. If you fail to take part in any discussions, you are required to write a summary of that week's discussion.
Detailed schedule will be available in Optima after the beginning of the studies.