Online reservation is out of use. You can renew your books online in Laurus, but for the time being reservations cannot be placed online.
You can place a reservation on a book using your e-mail in the following way:
- Find the book needed in Laurus.
- Copy the book's basic information from Laurus to your e-mail.
- Write your name and library card to the same e-mail message.
- Sent the e-mail to the unit library where you want to pick the book up. The reservation will be made during the same day and when the book will be available, you will get a notification in your e-mail.
- The e-mail address of the unit library can be found here.