New interface of Laurus was released on 15 February 2011. What changed and what kind of new features are available?
- New logo and starting page designed by Laurea's graphic designer Petra Boije.
- The user interface has a new well-organized appearance and is more user-friendly.
- Google style search: Searches in Basic Search are done within All Fields as a default. Previously the default search type was Title Search.
- The number of renewal times can be checked on Your Information page.
- Full record information and holdings information shown on the same page.
- Pictures of book covers are now available on search result pages.
- Possibility to save search results and completed search queries for later use.
- Limiting search results made easier. More options for limiting on Advanced Search page.
- Permalink to record infomation. See action box on the right side of a record information page.
- Sharing information in social media + linking to further information in Google Books service. See action box on the right side of a record information page and share interesting books for your friends in your Facebook account!
What remains unchanged - unfortunately
Reserving online is still out of use. Contact with the library staff if you wish to make a reservation.